Associate Professor of Invertebrate Zoology
- Adaptations to temperature in insects
- Characteristics of insect growth curves
- Between-generation differences in multivoltine butterflies and moths
- Invertebrate Zoology
- General and Comparative Zoology (invertebrate part)
- Zoology field course
Esperk, T., Kjaersgaard, A., Walters, R. J., Berger, D. & Blanckenhorn, W. U. (2016). Plastic and evolutionary responses to heat stress in a temperate dung fly: negative correlation between basal and induced heat tolerance? J. Evol. Biol. 29: 900-915.
- Esperk, T., Stefanescu, C., Teder, T., Wiklund, C., Kaasik, A. & Tammaru, T. (2013). Distinguishing between anticipatory and responsive plasticity in a seasonally polyphenic butterfly. Evol. Ecol. 27: 315-322.