- Explaining mechanisms and functions of individual covariation of behaviour, signal traits and immunity in the context of the pace-of-life-syndrome (1.01.2015−31.12.2020). Institutional research grant (IUT34-8) of the Estonian Ministery of Education and Science. PI: Peeter Hõrak.
- Ecotoxicological view on the evolution of cancer defences: a study of adaptations to oncogenic environment with Baltic Sea flounders (Platichthys spp) (1.01.2020−31.12.2024). Start-up grant (PSG458) of the Estonian Research Agency. PI: Tuul Sepp.
- Life-history evolution in contemporary society (01.01.2021−31.12.2025). Group grant (PRG1137) of the Estonian Research Agency. PI: Peeter Hõrak.
- Oxidative stress, immune function, behaviour and sexual signals during co-infection (01.01.2015 - 31.08.2021). Personal research grant (PUT653) of the Estonian Research Agency. PI: Elin Sild.
- Trade-off between growth and somatic maintenance - role of insulin-like growth factor 1 (1.03.2018−31.12.2020). Post-doctoral research grant (PUTJD700) of the Estonian Research Agency. PI: Jaanis Lodjak.
- Costs of growth - effects on insulin-like growth factor 1 on telomere attrition (01.01.2021−31.12.2022). Returning researcher grant (MOBTP169) of the Estonian Research Agency. PI: Jaanis Lodjak.
- Breeding success of farmland birds (01.01.2020−15.09.2021), Applied research project (MEMRUP72) of the Estonian Ministery of Rural Affairs. PI: Vallo Tilgar.